With many businesses still struggling to get finance from banks, Crowdfunding is a route many entrepreneurial businesses are considering. In 2012 alone, the total volume of funds raised through crowdfunding grew 81% to reach $2.7 billion. It is predicted the global total could reach $5.1 billion in 2013, which would be equivalent to a growth rate of 92&…AND THIS IS BEFORE THE SEC FINALIZES ITS RULINGS!
So far, North America and Europe accounted for 96% of the global crowdfunding volume, with the remaining 4% raised in Asia and Oceania….but the rest of the world is not far behind. This means, if you do not want to be left behind, getting yourself up to date with the Crowdfunding revolution is a must for the survival of your business in the years to come.
—->> Get the “20 Insiders Secrets on How to Crowdfund Your Small Business with 90% Chance of Success” Small Business Financing